- August 27th, 2012: Registration begins for the 2012/2013 season.
- March 8th, 2013: Last day of registration for most courses.
- June 14th, 2013: Last day of quizzes and submissions.
- Provincial Exam Schedule: here.
eSchoolBC courses close on June 14th, 2013.
No new registrations for the 2012/13 season. Please sign up for your 2013/14 courses starting on August 26, 2013.
Can I take an eSchoolBC course?
If you are a BC resident, you are allowed to take an eSchoolBC course for FREE. If you're enrolled in another BC school (middle or high-school), you can take a grade 10-12 eSchoolBC course as a replacement or additional credit. If you are not currently enrolled in a high-school, you can also use eSchoolBC courses to upgrade for graduation, colleges, and/or universities.
Do I get credits for eSchoolBC courses?
All eSchoolBC courses become part of your BC academic transcript and count towards graduation. eSchoolBC courses are fully recognized by BC's Ministry of Education and are worth the same credits as a traditional school course. These courses are also fully recognized by universities and colleges.
Steps to Success:
- Ensure you have the time and inclination to complete an online course.
- Click "Register!" above to register for your course.
- You'll receive an automatic e-mail (at the address you list in your application).
- Click "Login" above, and use your account information (sent within the e-mail).
- Start your course and begin interactions with your teacher.
- Work hard and SUCCEED!